I have been studying hard, and praying often, and i know that i'll be blessed for working hard,(but that doesn't make the current working hard any bit easier.)
I've gone to the RC(The refferal center) twice now, but the time that i'm scheduled to go is right in the middle of the day, so most people aren't home, or are just busy, i think that i might go back one of these nights to see if i can get a chance to talk to more people over the phones about the gospel.
I hope that all of you are doing well (please send Dear Elder's to let me know how you're doing, my box number is 95, and i leave the MTC on the 22nd of march.)
I have been doing some studying and i came upon a few really choice verses that i've been thinking about lately. first was D&C 4 verse 2.
I have to serve God with all of my heart might mind and strength, that is a powerful thing, so i've been thinking and pondering what those 4 things actually mean,
I read a couple verses in mosiah too, where Ammon and the other sons of mosiah were going on their mission, they said that they were discouraged, and that they thought of turning back, but the thought that a single son or daughter of God wouldn't recieve the gospel was more than they could bear.
I then posed the question: can you bear it? Puedes soportarlo?
The time will soon come where you will want to just relax, take a day off, but if you do it will be the lord's time that you're wasting, and that precious time could mean the spiritual life or death of one of God's children. In D&C 15 it says that our joy will be great in the kingdom of our father if we bring but one soul unto christ, but conversely, how great will be our pain, or even our damnation if we fail to bring those souls unto him because we were lothful and unwise servants in his name?
Elder Eric Eyre
No comments:
Post a Comment